- STATEMENT REGARDING RESIGNATION OF GLAAD PRESIDENT HERNDON GRADDICK[…]
- New Global Report Reveals Homophobic Discrimination and Violence[…]
- National LGBT Social Justice Organization Ramps Up `WIN` Campaign for Workplace Inclusion[…]
- Brazil National Council of Justice Paves Way for the Freedom to Marry[…]
- The Advocate`s Diane Anderson-Minshall Named Official LA PRIDE 2013 Community Honoree[…]
- CHRISTOPHER STREET WEST OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCES LA PRIDE`S 2013 COMMUNITY HONOREES & COMMUNITY GRAND MARSHAL[…]
- Here TV Announces All-New Summer 2013 Pride Programming[…]
- Exelon Recognized for Longstanding Commitment to LGBT Inclusion and Equality[…]
- GayTravel.com`s Gay Travel Guru does Thailand![…]
- For LGBT memories threatened to extinction: Retro-Scope[…]
DI=VA Life Coaching with Yaromil Fong-Olivares
DI=VA stands for Divine Intervention = Visceral Awareness. Do you have a nagging inclination to LIBERATE the DI=VA within you? Do you wish to heal utilizing alternative, traditional and effective methods? Are you ready to redefine what relationships, friendships, colleagues, career, and your body and life story mean to you?rnrnAllow me to help you tap into hidden talents and discover true self while working toward financial, emotional and psychological independence. Dont allow life to happen to you, take action, take leadership and conquer your fears and addictions, find your soulmate, find your ideal career, travel the world, get into the best shape of your life, LIVE YOUR DREAMS NOW. For free action-provoking, personal power advice, visit my blog: www.yaromilolivares.com/blog.
invest in you + hire me = healing, art, wealth; your passion at work. Do you have a nagging inclination to LIBERATE the DI=VA within you? Do you wish to heal utilizing alternative and effective methods? Are you ready to redefine what relationships, friendships, colleagues, career, and your body mean to you.
DI=VA Life Coaching
Basic Listing Text
I am a certified personal trainer, a spiritualist and life coach, a certified Reiki master and a student at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. My coaching philosophy and approach is focused on healing the mind, body and spirit. In order to live fully, we must learn to heal and thrive within the emotional, spiritual, physical and psychological realms. For self-improvement articles based on my philosophy visit yaromilolivares.com/blog